This new website is the first stage of our plans to create an improved online experience for anyone interested in the royal residences and the Royal Collection.
New features include:
- Menus of ‘What to see and do’ for each location and information to help plan and follow up a visit.
- A ‘What’s on’ listing of all events, from exhibitions and lectures to family activities.
- Content created for specific audiences, including those with access requirements, teachers, the travel trade and the media.
- A ‘Learning’ section to support onsite taught sessions.
- A ‘Collection’ section, giving access to 135,000 works of art from the Royal Collection.
We hope you enjoy the website and should like to hear your feedback. Please send your comments to email@example.com.
We will continue to add new content and services over the next few months, so please visit again.