Teacher events at Windsor Castle
Our twilight events include:
- Introduction to our award winning schools' learning programmes for Reception to KS4
- Visit to the historic Castle Precincts and magnificent State Apartments
- Presentation of resources, activities and learning facilities
- Discussion and opportunity for you to share your curriculum experiences and ideas
Revisit our website in the summer term 2016 to find out the date of our next teacher event.
If you are a local school and would like to find out more about what's on offer at the Castle and/or seek advice on which sessions best suit your class/topic/theme, why not ask us about..?
- A FREE visit from a member of our Learning team
- FREE whole school in-house INSET
- FREE input and support at a staff meeting
For further details please contact email@example.com