Impressive displays of weaponry have been a feature of royal palaces since the 17th century. Examples of these decorative compositions of 'standard issue' weapons arranged on the walls can still be seen at Windsor Castle and Hampton Court. George IV added to the collection, choosing pieces for their decorative merit and curiosity (including the German 18th-century gun that fires heart-shaped bullets on display at Windsor). Among the highlights of the collection at Windsor is the last suit of armour made at Greenwich for Henry VIII in around 1540. Other parts of the Collection are on long-term loan to the Royal Armouries at Leeds.